BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - _

If you ever feel like your job has no purpose, always remember that, right now, there are people installing turn indicator lights in BMW and Audi cars.

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - sammy1

BMW and an Audi family--OUCH !

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - Brit_in_Germany

It's not true that they don't have a use.

Here, for LHD cars they are used where there are two lanes, one straight on with a long queue and the second left turn only and no queue. The technique being to drive along the turn left lane and at the last moment indicate right and pull into the straight on lane.

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - ExNHS

I thought they were an option, so it would be a desirably cushy job.

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - primus 1

I always thought these were fitted with the new psychic indicators, the driver knows exactly where they are going, and, by thought waves, everybody else does,

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - focussed

That is exactly the french driving experience - the government could clear the national debt in three months if all the gendarmes and police were out on the roads fining every driver who did not signal their intentions correctly or not at all - as there is a law that says you must.

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - Engineer Andy

If you ever feel like your job has no purpose, always remember that, right now, there are people installing turn indicator lights in BMW and Audi cars.

I heard that these components were the only ones that don't get quality control checked before the cars leave the factory. After all, its not that they get used afterwards... :-)

BMW and Audi workers - life isn't funny - sammy1

I walked around the back of our cars and there are these funny plastic orange things!! I will look in the handbook and see what it says--may be next year