Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - HGV ~ P Valentine

www.facebook.com/realRickLax/videos/10056396868138.../

How many times have you been to a car park, found someone who either ignores the lines or thinks it is ok to park outside the bay, and then do what this woman has done and blame the other driver who, unlike her has parked correctly.

Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - Crickleymal

You do realise those are actors?

But yes sadly it happens. I physically couldn't get into my car a few days ago because some cnut had parked too close. Fortunately my wife could so we were able to get out. We saw the car owner hiding sheepishly nearby.

Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - _

Moved here as obviously trash tv or facebook do you like it?

Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - Bolt

You do realise those are actors?

But yes sadly it happens. I physically couldn't get into my car a few days ago because some cnut had parked too close. Fortunately my wife could so we were able to get out. We saw the car owner hiding sheepishly nearby.

I cannot say I have been in any car park where it doesn`t happen, and as I often sit in the car (excluding this weather ) manage to see many a driver that struggles with steering the motor they are driving.

either they do not turn the steering wheel very far to make the turn into the space, or they don`t appear to be able to see where they are aiming the motor, and a lot get out the motor to see where they are, but then there are drivers who swing into the space and think they are ok (but nowhere near the lines and walk away), ie they don`t care, which is the most common that I see.....

Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - galileo

In fairness to those who don't line up exactly central , many parking spaces were laid out years ago when cars were narrower - the same problem with width applies to many domestic garages.

What also should be considered is the impossibility of seeing the extremities of modern cars due to aerodynamic, pedestrian safety and crumple zone designs . Compare visibility from any modern mid-sized car with that from a Series 1 or 2 Landrover or cars from then 1960s/70s, where the front of the bonnet was easy to see, as were the sides of front wings, windows were larger and waist-lines lower.

Any car, more about the driver - Parkin - Bolt

In fairness to those who don't line up exactly central , many parking spaces were laid out years ago when cars were narrower - the same problem with width applies to many domestic garages.

I wasn`t talking about those that don`t line up central as not many do anyway for that reason

hardly anyone now lines the mirrors up correctly and do not turn the steering enough to make any turn they have to do, the fact cars are made the way they are shouldn`t affect how they steer.

like some junctions, because people cannot be bothered to turn the steering wheel, they cut off most of the corner in front of oncoming cars, these people seem to struggle using the wheel, maybe just laziness but is becoming more common and annoying, but I suppose thats London for you!