Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Ethan Edwards

Still slagging off his family...

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Crickleymal

Who cares? Don't listen to him, don't post about him.

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - gordonbennet

The only one of them i've got any time or respect for is Anne, she'd have made a fine queen.

As for Ginge, don't blame him one bit for getting out of the interminal royal farce, but should have left on good terms cleared off kept trap shut and lived the life he wanted to, sadly he chose poorly and will have to live with the consequences.

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Bromptonaut

So his brother complains that Harry's wife is difficult, rude and abrasive.

Not exactly an uncommon description of an in law is it??

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Engineer Andy

So his brother complains that Harry's wife is difficult, rude and abrasive.

Quite right. And, in my view, William is being generous when stating that. I think she's a manipulative, narcissistic, lying gold-digger and a bully, and I'd put good money on him thinking the same.

Even the (film and TV) critics aren't falling for her (IMHO) carp and are mostly giving her TV show a big thumbs-down, almost as much as ordinary people who've endured watching it.

I bet that Netflix are doing their nut after paying so much for the sort of (IMHO) d***** these two put out.

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Andrew-T

And well before they married William advised Harry not to go through with it.

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - Engineer Andy

And well before they married William advised Harry not to go through with it.

[satire and IHMO]

You'd have thought that Harry being an Army 'veteran' that he'd be able to spot a 'bad actor' a mile away. Apparently not, it seems. I bet that the Taliban are now kicking themselvesfor not sending good looking female assassins instead of weather-beaten blokes...

Harry 60mins - New Year Whines - bathtub tom

The only one of them i've got any time or respect for is Anne, she'd have made a fine queen.

Referred to as saint Anne in Prince Andrew The Musical. Curate's egg sort of programme, but I enjoyed it.