Ordering of threads - Adampr

I can't be the only one that's bewildered by the method by which threads are ordered. If you reply to a certain comment, it appears your comment goes directly under that one. Sometimes, though, I see things that look out of order or new comments at the bottom of the thread.

I seem to have to log in every time I enter the forum and it's only then that I can see which threads have new posts. Even then, I have to scroll up and down the thread to find the post.

Am I doing it wrong or is it because I almost exclusively use a phone (hence all the typoes...)?

Ordering of threads - Crickleymal

No. You're not alone, I have exactly the same problems.

Ordering of threads - Xileno

They are in the correct order if you look at the View Threaded option. But not many do, if any. I don't and yes it's confusing and a bit annoying.

Ordering of threads - Adampr

They are in the correct order if you look at the View Threaded option. But not many do, if any. I don't and yes it's confusing and a bit annoying.

I suppose I should be grateful I'm not the one trying to hunt down the latest skirmish..

Ordering of threads - Xileno

I usually search by the time of the last posted added, then work back through the thread.