Dropped kerb if no pavement - Stan from Essex

I need access from my drive 24/7 but am constantly having someone park their vehicle over my driveway which means I cannot get my car out.

As there are no pavements eitherside of my drive, this means I can't have a dropped kerb installed as the drive is at the same level with the road. All the information I've found is there is only an obstruction if there is a dropped kerb. Unless the council suddenly decide to put in a pavement, then it's impossible to install one.

What rights do I have under these circumstances?

Dropped kerb if no pavement - Adampr

The people parking across your drive are causing an obstruction and you can report them to the police. I doubt they'll do anything, but they just might.

You could try applying to your Council for an H-Bar marking in front of the drive. It means little, but discourages people and will provide more evidence if you want to keep complaining to the police.

All the stuff about drop kerbs is just to get rid of the people that knock out their garden wall and drive over the footway to park. As your access is directly off the highway, it shouldn't be an issue.

If the Council won't let-you have an H-Bar, write to your local Councillor asking for help. If that doesn't work, get a photo in the local paper pointing at your drive and looking sad.

Dropped kerb if no pavement - Vroom78

I would have to see the layout of the drive, but I know with some councils you can request something like a dropped kerb or a bay to be put in, But if you are saying there is just your driveway then road, I'm not sure what your options are exactly.

Dropped kerb if no pavement - daveyjp
No rights, other than report for obstruction if you have a driveway which was authorised.

“Keep Clear” road markings don’t need a traffic regulation order. Offer to pay the Council to have some painted.