The Six Million Dollar Man - badbusdriver

If anyone else is interested, Legend channel is showing The Six Million Dollar Man from the start, starting today!. It is on daily at 7pm and repeated at 9am the following day.

While I am certainly of the age to have watched it when it came out, I don't have much memories of it. Though I do remember getting an action figure and "rocket" for Christmas a very long time ago (probably worth a fortune now!).

So I will be watching to see if it is good or terrible!

The Six Million Dollar Man - Brit_in_Germany

The crash at the beginning of each programme was that of an M2-F2 piloted by Bruce Peterson.

The Six Million Dollar Man - groaver

If anyone else is interested, Legend channel is showing The Six Million Dollar Man from the start, starting today!. It is on daily at 7pm and repeated at 9am the following day.

While I am certainly of the age to have watched it when it came out, I don't have much memories of it. Though I do remember getting an action figure and "rocket" for Christmas a very long time ago (probably worth a fortune now!).

So I will be watching to see if it is good or terrible!

Great programme!

In fact, it was my favourite and I used to act out the noises and slow motion actions as I went to do my ablutions before going to bed after it finished.

He'd be worth what nowadays, with inflation?

Edited by groaver on 09/08/2023 at 19:11

The Six Million Dollar Man - mcb100
‘He'd be worth what nowadays, with inflation?’

Just under $42 million.
The Six Million Dollar Man - groaver

That really doesn't have the same ring to it.

I'd round it up to $50 million for a better title.

The Six Million Dollar Man - sammy1

Barbie is all the rage now things just got too masculine! Just waiting for Jessica BOND and even then will be of doubtful gender.