V MOTO Super Soco scooter - Lekky scoot wont start - troppo

Electric 28mph scooter, delivered "new" with 2 miles on the clock the other month. Battery charged up in 1.5hrs. Put the key in, all lights, bells & whistles activate, then immediately shut down. Keeps doing that. Any ideas please? Thank you

...or if not, any ideas where to go(polite answer, haha). I`ve looked at a V Moto forum and last entry was 2020, so think it must`ve died with convid?

V MOTO Super Soco scooter - Lekky scoot wont start - bathtub tom

If it was delivered new the other month, then it's the responsibility of the retailer who flogged it to you.

V MOTO Super Soco scooter - Lekky scoot wont start - troppo

A mate won it in a paying comp, after I`d showed him how to win stuff. The competition house, who`ll remain a-nony-mouse for the time being, stated they got it for peanuts from a company in Worcester. I rang them on the mate`s behalf today....and they claim to no longer deal with V Moto. I replied that they were still responsible, seeing it came from them. They passed the buck to bike supplier in Preston, who claimed it was the responsibility of V Moto.

I can`t be assed to deal with bent organisations, so was hoping someone had experienced this problem, I could bend their ear and then I`d just fix it. Not into electric vehicles myself. If I wanted to support lithium miners dying at 35yrs and wanted to roast myself...I`d buy a Tezzie.

I love this site, but not much activity on it for bikes...anyone know an active one for motorcycle issues across the board. Already belong to specific forums, but they`re not going to know owt`bout lekky rhubarb.

Edited by troppo on 31/08/2023 at 22:49

V MOTO Super Soco scooter - Lekky scoot wont start - hojojo

Have you explored this forum yet? It might be a helpful resource for addressing your V Moto concerns: supersocoforum.com/forum/main/new-vmoto-super-soco...t. Hopefully, you can find some assistance there with your V Moto Super Soco scooter issues.

V MOTO Super Soco scooter - Lekky scoot wont start - cpt35

Could it be a battery problem?.