Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - Kenny A
Can anybody tell me what mpg to expect from my Mokka ?
Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - skidpan
Can anybody tell me what mpg to expect from my Mokka ?

Not really without knowing how old, how many miles, what type of trips you do, how do you drive it, how well its been maintained etc. etc.

But I would expect somewhere in the low 30's to be expected.

Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - gordonbennet

Click on the Real MPG icon above and search your car out, factor in your typical usage and driving style when comparing.

Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - Andrew-T

If your car has its handbook, look there (or online). There should be a very optimistic figure for steady 56mph (=90kph) or 'inter-urban' driving and another for urban driving. Somewhere midway between the two figures if you drive economically.

Edited by Andrew-T on 11/10/2023 at 10:06

It’s on a16 plate and I mostly drive around town its only doing 27 to 28 mpg using premium unleaded according to the readout on the dash is this a reasonable mpg ?

Edited by Kenny A on 11/10/2023 at 15:07

Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - Andrew-T
It’s on a16 plate and I mostly drive around town its only doing 27 to 28 mpg using premium unleaded according to the readout on the dash is this a reasonable mpg ?

I've no accurate basis for comment, but given your data I would guess that may be typical, but possibly not reasonable :-)

Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - skidpan

I mostly drive around town its only doing 27 to 28 mpg

Further to my first post I would say you are doing pretty well.

Ok thanks guys
Vauxhall Mokka se turbo automatic 1400 petrol - True MPG - LenaGreen

Kenny, Your Mokka's town mileage of 27-28 mpg seems reasonable for urban driving. Keep an eye on the Real MPG data for a more accurate comparison. If you're seeking a trustworthy partner for your law essays. I found this https://www.topessaywriting.org/law-essay-writing-service link where a team of skilled writers are exceptionally knowledgeable in legal matters, delivering well-researched and meticulously crafted essays. The service is not only reliable but also ensures timely delivery, accommodating tight deadlines without compromising on quality. The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support further enhance the overall experience.

Edited by LenaGreen on 23/11/2023 at 10:59