Suzuki Vitara - Indicators don’t cancel on moderate turn - catsdad

We are delighted with our (new to us) 2020 Vitara. However I find the indicators don’t self cancel on moderate turns, only on very deliberate ones. I know most cars won’t cancel on very gentle turns but this is more than that.
Does the Vitara work with physical pins on a ring in the steering column or is it some electronic system that’s maybe needing a reset?
I can’t see anything in the manual about a setting and nothing comes up on Google as to its being a known problem.
It’s bought from a main dealer but it’s an 80 mile round trip so I don’t want to just take it back just for a minor irritation. Subject to the back room view I might just log it with them for now and save it up for anything needing more urgent attention.
I certainly won’t be messing about with the steering column with the airbag in attendance.

Suzuki Vitara - Indicators don’t cancel on moderate turn - elekie&a/c doctor
Something I’ve never really thought about . It’s a totally mechanical cancel system , but there is a lane change facility whereby you touch the stalk to get a few flashes . The vitara clicks off at around 80 degrees of rotation from the straight ahead . My focus only needs around 45 degrees.
Suzuki Vitara - Indicators don’t cancel on moderate turn - catsdad

Thanks for the reply. It’s hard to judge but I think 80 degrees is about what I am getting. So it’s normal but surprisingly large.

I had already found the flash facility and it allows 1-2-3-4 as settings. Now I may understand why it was set at 4 as it means you often don’t need to fully engage the normal mode with its reluctance to cancel.