Audi A3 Sport back 2005 - Had a hit and run - shoalin

Hi there I've got a audi a3 2005 1.6 special edition but was involved in a hit and run incident as the police were chasing the car which smacked into the drivers front side of the car as it over took me dangerously damage is listed below but I'd like help figuring wat may be causing the camber on the drivers side front to be out

Front wing damaged and door catching wing front drivers alloy has heavy metal almost like cut marks guessing where there wheel hit mine wing mirror non existent

I've had it checked by mot garage underneath can't see any damage but when tracking was done he noticed the the drivers camber is quite a bit out any ideas wat I may need to change?

Unfortunately the police have not caught those responsible for this

Any help I'd appreciate it

Audi A3 Sport back 2005 - Had a hit and run - Maxime.

Let your insurance deal with it. If you have something from the police to say they were chasing the car that hit you yyr insurance should deal with it.

Get the tracking done properly, not a look underneath, suspension components damaged?

Audi A3 Sport back 2005 - Had a hit and run - elekie&a/c doctor

Something bent here .Either suspension ,subframe or chassis. Any insurance involvement here would deem this a write off.

Audi A3 Sport back 2005 - Had a hit and run - shoalin

Tbh I've spoken to them they have said exactly that but I need the car for work and the offer I've been given as payout is not great in regards to getting a replacement car why I'm considering trying to fix mechanical parts cosmetic it is wat it is