Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - NataileJackson

Hello all, I received an “unreasonable and imprudent speed” quotation ultimate night time in Milwaukee on the highway. i obtained four factors and a $200 fine. cop was once pacing me and instructed me I used to be going eighty in a fifty five.

he suggested me to go to court docket and can’t certainly think about why he would motivate me to go. it looks like he let me off handy with my quotation so I used to be questioning if I would be worse off going to court. ought to they irritate my citation the day of? must i simply suck it up and be given what i got? is it well worth getting a attorney for?

Edited by NataileJackson on 07/12/2023 at 17:05

Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - Andrew-T

Not many people can give useful advice as this site is based in the UK - where laws are very different !!

Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - Brit_in_Germany

Incoming ...

Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - leaseman

I have de-activated the OP's account.

Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - leaseman

Poster- you have posed a question on a UK motoring site.

I can assure you that there are no viewers who will be able to assist you in any shape and form. Trust you can find a site on your side of the Atlantic Ocean that may be of more assistance

leaseman (Moderator)

Nissan maxima 2023 - Seeking Advice on Speeding Ticket Situation - bathtub tom

AKA KeerthiEva perhaps?