Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Random

Now I've sold my van, no longer needed the space, I need and telescopic muti purpose step ladder to fit in a C-Max. Does anyone have experience of any of these?

Sterk, Werner and HOMCOM. Links below.

www.diy.com/departments/sterk-systems-telescopic-c...d

www.diy.com/departments/homcom-4m-aluminium-duo-la...d

www.screwfix.com/p/werner-4-section-3-way-aluminiu...h

Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Ethan Edwards

Sorry no, I disregarded all of the telescopic ones due to their weight limitations. If you're within the limit then best of luck.

Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Dave N
They’re not really telescopic, more folding. There are proper telescopic ladders around though that look a bit more convincing.
Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Adampr

Presumably, ladder manufacturers have never seen a telescope. Anyway...

Homcom is random imported junk. Sterk and Werner are both actual ladder manufacturers. Werner is the bigger name, and would be my choice not least as the warranty is ten times longer.

Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Orb>>

None of them.

used one to go to a neighbors loft end November. Collapsed under me.

None of them.

used one to go to a neighbors loft end November. Collapsed under me.

Are they telescopic ladders or telescopic step?

Werner is the bigger name, and would be my choice not least as the warranty is ten times longer.

Thanks Adampr, I expect you're right as usually you get what you pay for.

They’re not really telescopic, more folding. There are proper telescopic ladders around though that look a bit more convincing.

Thanks, most telescopic ladders are not fit for purpose. The ones I mentioned are step telescopic ladders.

Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - corax

Little Giant stepladders are good but expensive. They are more of an articulating ladder rather than telescopic.

Telescopic step ladder - which is best? - Dave N
This is a telescopic ladder, the others are folding steps. www.screwfix.com/c/storage-ladders/telescopic-ladd...r