VW GOlf TDI 2016 - Multiple warning lights - lights now gone - Nolly

I reversed my car on a hard lock two days ago and suddenly multiple warning lights came on - low tyre pressure, Electronic Stability, ABS, Park Pilot not working.

This persisted for 10 miles or so on and off until home.

Went to a garage in the afternoon and paid for a diagnostic check, and the result was a repair:

NSF and NSR ABS Sensor

NSR WBearing

£440 inc Vat.

Yesterday no warnings, drove car as normal. Twice reversed on a hard lock and no warning lights came on.

I don't know/think that the garage physically examined the WBearing - how can they be certain it needs replacing?

Could it be a glitch in the system , should I wait and see if the same error reappears?

Thanks for any insight

VW GOlf TDI 2016 - Multiple warning lights - lights now gone - elekie&a/c doctor
Can’t see all those parts failing at once . Think I’d drive the car around for a while and monitor the situation. Think I’d be using a different garage .
VW GOlf TDI 2016 - Multiple warning lights - lights now gone - gordonbennet

They appear to have fixed the problem.

Wheel bearing possibly found when they had the car in the air and spun the wheels or heard the noise on road test and then checked, wheel bearings arn't cheap any more often come as part of a complete hub assembly.

Cost doesn't seem astronomical to me, local Jeep garage wanted some £140 just to diagnose the latest issue on my friends soon to be replaced car.