Men should pay less for petrol! - Skoda King
I have been considering the usage of cars by men and women and it seems clear that men drive smoother and cleaner although all be it less greener cars. The adverege women stalls and starts and uses the car for school runs and 100yd drives to Sainsburys, thus being extremely inefficient on fuel.
Gents on the other hand tend to take longer distant journeys and will always take the chance to pull out of a turing rather than hesitate and thus stall. On adverge methinks therefore, that pumps should consider usage by men and women and accordinly charge less to the more eco-friendly men..

does this sound fair?
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - Trevor Potter
What sort of Death-Wish are you on?
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - Tomo
Ah!

It's men should pay LESS than women.

Not men should pay less for..........oh dear, must wear specs for close work.
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - Miss
Tomo you should get some new typing hands too, we know you meant to say

"It's men should pay less THAN women"

rather than capitalising the word less....

Its all in the delivery
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - Tomo
The alchemists used to state, where I have written clearly I have set forth nothing of importance.

Cheers, Tomo.
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - carole
There are lots of things men should do .....not upsetting all us nice ladies is one of them!
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - Carole
P.S. Yes I know it wasn't a serious suggestion. But anyway I'm not an adverage woman as I don't tend to pull out of many turings. (Though if I did, by the way, I'd use those funny little flashing things - marvellous invention! You blokes really should try them.)

Oh - and Darcy Kitchen: from a few posts back, if you happen to be reading this - now I'm hurt: A Xsara an old man's car? Well, it's how you drive it.

Cheers
Carole
Re: Men should pay less for petrol! - David W
Hello Carole,

I think that was a small mistake on Darcy's part, perhaps he mean't to say a racy horsey girls car.

David