Funny Web-Site! - Guy Lacey aka Golf Geek
Check out my little brother's web-pages detailing, very tongue-in-cheek, his temporary mods to his car! Very amusing.

www.thestoreroom.34sp.com/carmodding/index.html

www.thestoreroom.34sp.com/carmodding/part2.html
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Lee H
Clearly too much time on his hands, but a really good site, will forward it to a few mates who I'm sure will appreciate it.

Lee.
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Ben Lacey aka ????
I'm a student - of course I've got too much time on my hands!

Golf Geek - spread the word, big up much respek for thestoreroom.tk
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Phil Ireland
I liked Ben's site as much as SniffPetrol.com. Suggestion Ben:
Holts Tyrewall Black for the tinted windows??
Not on the windscreen tho.

Phil I
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Mark (Brazil)
Ben - cracking.

But what about the reverse baseball cap and stuff dangling from mirror ?
I reckon you could fashion a pair of genuine look-a-like rally fog lamps from a couple of saucers, some string and once your Mum returns from Sainsburys, tin foil. In fact, why stop at a pair? You could use a couple of dinner plates too for maximum effect.

Lee
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Mike Harvey
It really needs de-locking now. Use the old duct tape again, sprayed red and popped over the locks. Simple.
Mike
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Guy Lacey aka Golf Geek
Suggest young Ben should post a foto on the much under utilised HJ foto community courtesy of the main man - Lee H.

Long live Duck Tape!

Notice how he doesn't include the legendary Golf in his list of "modded motas" - for fear of death!
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Ben Lacey aka ????
Some very nice suggestions so far - thanks... I was stuck between debadging/locking or overbadging ('type R', 'turbo', 'motorsport'), but what the hell, I'll do both. Quick question though: What would the local friendly Police do if they saw me driving it with cardboard modifications stuck on? Producer? Fine? Points? Prison? Hanging?

I'm looking forward to future modifications, and especially looking forward to my next photoshoot. Hopefully outside the local Hollywood Bowl, McDonalds or Tescos carpark :)

GL> HJ foto community... Que?
Re: Funny Web-Site! - David W
Ben,

I wandered round the site outside outside the fenced off compound you pointed us to.

:o))

David
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Brill
Ben,

Now that 'is' classy :o)

Reeespect brother.

Excellent Friday material.

Stu.
Ben,

I've got a website for HJ photos at communities.msn.com/honestjohn - you can mail the photos to me to be added, I'd say the AX deserves to be there at lee@southamerica.freeserve.co.uk I usually put clickable links in my signature when I remember - like below.

Lee
---------------------------
Don't forget to share your images - you can mail your pictures to the gallery.
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Stevieboy
Ji Ben,

Pure Class.

You need some under-car lighting. How about a couple of those battery-operated Lightsabers? Or perhaps a paint diffuser from a flourescent lamp and light it using standard 12v Bulbs?

Hope the Duck Tape peeled off without removing too much paint ...

Steve
Re: Funny Web-Site! - Brian
My son and his mate are in touch with a company who are knocking up some LED sets for undercar lights.
I will try to remember to post the outcome here.