M25 Cameras - Simon
Does anyone konw if the cameras on the variable speed section of the M25 actually work? As anyone got a ticket from driving around this section? The lower speed limits appear to be generally ignored and there are only one or two cameras in this section that I've ever seen actually flash.
Re: M25 Cameras - Dave
Simon - they do work there just aren't many off them.

I've seen plenty of flashes and have a couple of mates who've had tickets. (But many more who've been flashed but not proscecuted.)

Hopefully they'll catch Steve Patterson from another thread who admits to repeat speeding offences. Clowns like that should be banned.
Re: M25 Cameras - John S
Simon

Yes, they do work and that includes times when the lower limits are not being imposed. Pal of mine was booked at 96 a while back!

regards

john
Re: M25 Cameras - martin
talking of motorway cameras, those on the begining section of the M2 from Dover northwards are lethal. They seem to flash at variable speeds, from 65mph onwards. However i have been flashed but never recieved the ticket, i guess they did'nt get me twice. But be warned there is a section containing at least two sets of cameras over a 5mile stretch each way...