Citroen Nemo Multispace (2009–2015)
Citroen Nemo Multispace launched
At prices starting under £10,000. 60mpg. 119g/km CO2. 2,500 litres loadspace. 3,960mm long, 2,020mm wide and 1,720mm tall (1,780mm with optional roof bars).
Offered in one trim level, the MPV version of the award-winning LCV model appeals to drivers looking for a simple vehicle with functionality and space for the whole family. All have remote central locking, electric windows, power steering, split rear seats, 4 airbags, trip computer and even ‘guide me home’ lights fitted as standard.
Twin sliding doors in the rear provide an easy, wide access point for passengers, even in restricted locations. The large tailgate provides convenient, low-threshold loading and easy access to the car’s contents.
Tight – sub 10 metre – turning circle. 1.7m of cabin length. Rear seats, mounted 40mm higher than the front ones, give passengers a clear view ahead.
360-litre boot volume increases to either 890-litres with rear seats folded or 2,500-litres with the rear seats removed.
Height and reach adjustable steering wheel, height and lumbar adjustable seat and armrest. Variable power assisted steering, front electric windows, electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors. Optional air-conditioning. Optional Bluetooth® Optional rear parking sensors, standard over-speed warning feature that emits a visual and audible signal when the driver exceeds the set speed. Standard removable torch mounted in the boot which also doubles as the boot light.
Either a 1.4i 75hp petrol unit or an efficient 1.4HDi 70hp diesel with standard or Sensodrive transmission. Citroën’s automated manual Sensodrive gearbox provides the two pedal convenience of a conventional automatic transmission with the fuel economy and low CO2 emissions of a manual gearbox.
HDi unit boasts an optimised fuel economy of 62.8mpg on the combined cycle with a range of around 620 miles on its 9.9-gallon tank. Thanks to the engine’s low CO2 emissions of just 119g/km, so £35 tax 2009/2010.
ABS, driver and passenger airbags as well as front lateral airbags as standard. The imposing, robust design of the bonnet and front bumpers also offers strength and rigidity whilst rear fog lights and a high-level third brake light ensure optimum visibility to other road users. Two Isofix anchor points on the two outer rear seats and an automatic door locking feature is installed that activates when the vehicle is in motion. Remote central locking and an immobiliser are also fitted as standard.
The Nemo Multispace is on sale now with prices starting at just £9,995.00 for the 1.4i petrol model up to £11,795.00 with the 1.4HDi engine and Sensodrive transmission, all models are insurance group 2E, with 20,000 mile service intervals.
ENGINE CO2 (g/km) PRICE
1.4i 8V 75hp 165 £9,995.00
1.4HDi 8V 70hp 119 £10,995.00
1.4HDi 8v 70hp SensoDrive 119 £11,795.00
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Driver's airbag, front passenger airbag, front lateral airbags
- Outer rear seats Isofix child seat anchorage point
- Transponder immobiliser
- Luggage cover
- Full size spare wheel
- Twin sliding side doors with opening windows in row 2
- Rubber mats
- Rear split/folding and removable bench seat - 2/3 - 1/3
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Variable power assisted steering
- High-frequency remote control central locking
- Front electric windows with ‘one-touch’ operation and anti-pinch
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Lumbar adjustment on driver’s seat
- Driver's seat with armrest
- 12 volt socket
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Maintenance indicator
- "Guide-me-home" headlamp function
- Speed-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Tilt opening windows in row 2 and fixed windows in row 3
- Tinted windows
- Removable torch in the boot
- Lidded glove box
- Sunglasses holder
- Front door pockets with bottle holders
- RDS stereo radio/MP3 compatible CD player
- Air conditioning £500
- Road Pack (Roof bars & front fog lights) £200
- Rear parking sensors £200
- Bluetooth® system £180
- Metallic/Pearlescent paint £390