Ask a Question

What rust treatment do you recommend?

I have a VW T25 Camper that's showing signs of rust in the creases/joins on the bodywork. My plan is to scrape/brush/sand out all visible rust and then treat. I have been looking online for a rust treatment/ prevention but there are so many I can't make up my mind. Could you recommend anything?

Asked on by

You're right - there is a bewildering amount of choice out there. Two company's that we can definitely recommend are Bilt Hamber ( and Rust Buster ( - both sell products to help you tackle this job and both are extremely helpful.
Similar questions
Does a campervan registered in 1978 need an MoT?
I need to sell my camper conversion LDV Pilot. It is a W reg and the head gasket has blown. Can you advise what to expect as an offer or to scrap, please?
We bought a motorhome from a dealer - it’s five years old. It had a damp check when we bought it - but now after 10 months it has damp. Can we reject the vehicle?

Ask Honest John

Value my van